[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30040: Spelling of Password should be Passwords instead of Password on installation page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 22 07:28:32 UTC 2014

#30040: Spelling of Password should be Passwords instead of Password on
installation page
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Ankit K Gupta    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by Ankit K Gupta):

 Replying to [comment:5 helen]:
 > I think it might be okay to be "Passwords" (would like opinion of docs
 and text folks), but definitely not "The passwords".

 @helen
 Thanks for your nice suggestion, I've updated the patch file. Removed
 'The' word before of Passwords hint text.
 Also removed 'Hint' text, for maintaining consistency on same page. We are
 not using the 'Hint' before of Username although giving hint, like
 passwords.

 Please let me know if you have any other suggestion.

 Thanks

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30040#comment:6>