[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30419: Taxonomy tags with '&' in name and modified slug are not assignable anymore.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 20 17:47:37 UTC 2014

#30419: Taxonomy tags with '&' in name and modified slug are not assignable
anymore.
 Reporter:  pavelic       |       Owner:
Changes (by pavelic):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 helen]:
 > You say "anymore" - when did this work, and when did it stop working?
 My bad, i meant in relation to the normal tags. Just try what i described
 and you will see the same behavior.

 If the slug is not modified, then the tag assignment works. If it is
 modified however, it (the tag) is no longer assignable, for as long as the
 & is in the tag name.

 At first i thought it was my custom taxonomy/custom post type fun that
 caused it, but then i took a fresh download and installed completely clean
 WP and reproduced the issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30419#comment:2>