[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30335: Splitting shared terms on term update breaks backward compatibility when using an old term_id

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 17 06:04:25 UTC 2014

#30335: Splitting shared terms on term update breaks backward compatibility when
using an old term_id
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges  |       Owner:

Comment (by mboynes):

 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/30335/30335.8.patch
 30335.8.patch] handles the menus. I tested the SQL query against a very
 large database and the slowest query was still <50ms.

 @boonebgorges I think I'm satisfied at this point, so have a look and if
 you feel the same way, we can reach for outside opinions from johnbillion
 and nacin. Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30335#comment:21>