[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30165: Twenty Fifteen: add help text explaining header/sidebar controls in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 5 17:55:06 UTC 2014

#30165: Twenty Fifteen: add help text explaining header/sidebar controls in the
Customizer
------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 I think we should say that it's a header on smaller screens and a sidebar
 on larger ones. "May only be applied to the sidebar on wider screens"
 isn't really accurate because it just applies to the header on smaller
 ones. "Only applied to the sidebar on wider screens. On small screens the
 sidebar will become the header" could probably be shortened to just the
 second sentence.

 We also need to add something to the core header image section or control
 (since it's also a sidebar background image).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30165#comment:5>