[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25335: Twenty Thirteen: plugins cannot filter `the_content` for Gallery post format on index views

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 27 22:03:58 UTC 2014

#25335: Twenty Thirteen: plugins cannot filter `the_content` for Gallery post
format on index views
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  RDall            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by RDall):

 I believe (correct me if I am wrong) this was used because it was part of
 the Post Format feature that never got committed and then in this theme
 all the other post formats were changed except for this post format and
 only in the index / archive view.

 In conclusion from what I have learnt it was just never reverted back.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25335#comment:24>