[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24143: When define('WP_CONTENT_DIR', 'your-dir') twentythirteen - The theme directory does not exist.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 27 05:06:28 UTC 2014

#24143: When define('WP_CONTENT_DIR', 'your-dir') twentythirteen - The theme
directory does not exist.
 Reporter:  azizur        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by wilsmex):

 Seems related to this issue, but if I move my wp-content folder to a new
 location using the either of the

 {{{
 define('WP_CONTENT_DIR', 'your-dir');
 define('WP_CONTENT_URL', 'your-url');
 }}}

 config values, I lose the ability to 'Insert Into Post' when adding or
 editing posts while logged in as anything other than super admin.  Editor
 role won't either.  Editor role can upload okay, but insert into post
 doesn't work, nor do any of the attached images show for a post when
 filtering by 'uploaded to this post' inside of the 'insert media'.

 Remove those values, and everything is back to normal..  This broke in a
 recent (~1 yearish) WP update, as it used to work fine.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24143#comment:18>