[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets redirected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 25 20:09:37 UTC 2014

#26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets
redirected
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  chiragswadia                       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                       |      Status:  new
                                               |     Focuses:
                                               |  accessibility

Comment (by chiragswadia):

 @nacin Its good to see that this will change in the near future, If not
 3.9 then 4.0 maybe. And yes what you said about "Go Back" button is
 definitely required. I have combined the above patch and added the go back
 link.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26758#comment:15>