[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27504: Widget Customizer: Add pre_update_option filter, replace Options_Transaction

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 24 20:53:05 UTC 2014

#27504: Widget Customizer: Add pre_update_option filter, replace
Options_Transaction
--------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  ocean90       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Appearance    |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 The plan was to remove Options_Transaction completely, but we can't at
 least not for the old single widgets.

 I'm attaching the patch from #27112 where Options_Transaction is now
 Option_Update_Capture.
 The goal should be, to use Option_Update_Capture only for old single
 widgets.