[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27492: I am able to hack the website ( http://www.gktw.org/ ) which is NOT my website

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 23 09:44:29 UTC 2014

#27492: I am able to hack the website ( http://www.gktw.org/ ) which is NOT my
website
------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  ovikassingho            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Registering on a site with open registration is not a hack.

 We don't have access to standalone WordPress sites. The only person who
 can delete your profile is the site owner.

 Please [http://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/reporting-security-
 vulnerabilities/ do not report "security issues" publicly]. We encourage
 '''responsible, private disclosure''' of security issues in part so
 invalid reports do not spread.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27492#comment:1>