[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28651: activate_plugin() re-triggers activation routine for already-active network plugins

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 26 20:53:07 UTC 2014

#28651: activate_plugin() re-triggers activation routine for already-active network
plugins
 Reporter:  jbrinley      |       Owner:
Changes (by jbrinley):

 * keywords:   => has-patch

Comment:

 I ran into this when using an mu-plugin to force certain plugins to be
 active. Since my plugin was giving network-active plugins a timestamp of
 0, it was preventing me from manually network activating plugins. Fairly
 trivial to work around in my plugin, but it did expose this minor bug.

 The attached patch fixes the bug and adds a unit test for it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28651#comment:1>