[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28574: 'Requires at Least' - New File Header Name for Plugin & Theme Compatibility Checks

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 18 15:47:26 UTC 2014

#28574: 'Requires at Least' - New File Header Name for Plugin & Theme Compatibility
Checks
 Reporter:  Kopepasah                 |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  new
Changes (by Kopepasah):

 * keywords:  close => dev-feedback 2nd-opinion

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 jdgrimes]:
 > This may be a duplicate of #26909.

 I'd say it is similar, but is more fine tuned as it only addresses adding
 the check for WordPress (not PHP or MySQL). I personally do not think a
 requirement check for PHP or MySQL is a good idea for core, but these
 checks are focused solely on compatibility with WordPress.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28574#comment:2>