[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28037: Editor merges paragraphs when post edit screen is accessed by pressing browser's back button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 29 23:32:52 UTC 2014

#28037: Editor merges paragraphs when post edit screen is accessed by pressing
browser's back button
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dbernar1      |       Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:14 archon810]:

 Right, if you put it this way the choice is obvious. However after
 clicking the Back button and seeing the "merged paragraphs" content, the
 users can reload the page to get it fixed. Suspecting this is what's
 happening now. So the choices are one inconvenience vs. another.

 On the other hand I agree we should add `autocomplete="off"` with a
 filter, so it is easily removable by people that hate it :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28037#comment:15>