[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28991: Media Grid: Support for attachment_fields_to_edit in attachment details modal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 24 12:50:10 UTC 2014

#28991: Media Grid: Support for attachment_fields_to_edit in attachment details
modal
-----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber  |       Owner:  helen
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  closed

Comment (by pbearne):

 Hi Helen

 It is the sidebar hook we wish to use

 We will pull the trunk and try to hook this in

 We couldn't see the filter in this patch can you confirm that is was
 hooked?

 Paul

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28991#comment:7>