[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27406: Widget Customizer: Organize all widget area sections into a meta customizer section

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 12 21:48:07 UTC 2014

#27406: Widget Customizer: Organize all widget area sections into a meta customizer
section
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter     |       Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)  |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Replying to [comment:53 ocean90]:
 > As mentioned by michalzuber "Back to Customize" needs to be translated.
 Not sure about the wording here, could just "Back" be enough?
 "Back" would be better - we're now using the term "customize" in all
 panels, so "Back to Customize" doesn't make sense. Unless anyone has a
 better idea? I'm thinking this should probably be more specific, as it's
 only there for screen readers.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27406#comment:54>