[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets redirected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 12 15:19:18 UTC 2014

#26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets
redirected
----------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  chiragswadia                |       Owner:  ocean90
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by chiragswadia):

 Replying to [comment:21 DrewAPicture]:
 > There seems to be a consensus on wanting this change, though it doesn't
 seem like there's a consensus on the best way to go about it. I'd caution
 us against saddling ourselves with a whole new set of messaging arrays
 without careful consideration of future maintenance. Suggest punt.

 What you are saying is absolutely correct that having the same message
 arrays at multiple pages will cause maintenance problems if you consider
 future releases.

 But we cannot rule out the need for this functionality as it`s important
 in terms of accessibility and user experience.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26758#comment:22>