[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28634: Upload images. does not clear Thumbnails metadata (+30kb from camera for each thumbnails)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 7 23:29:05 UTC 2014

#28634: Upload images. does not clear Thumbnails metadata (+30kb from camera for
each thumbnails)
 Reporter:  alexufo       |       Owner:

Comment (by alexufo):

 @DH-Shredder color profiles are not supported official in any browsers.
 Not all Desktop software can read this in exif.

 Guys, we need to do wp better in the details and apply best practice web
 and seo). when will be time, when we can broke backward capability?)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28634#comment:17>