[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28595: wpviews: "catch" the cursor and create a fake cursor so that the "cursor" can be set on either side of the view

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 3 07:05:58 UTC 2014

#28595: wpviews: "catch" the cursor and create a fake cursor so that the "cursor"
can be set on either side of the view
 Reporter:  avryl         |       Owner:

Comment (by avryl):

 So at the moment this works perfectly well for me in Safari, Chrome and
 Firefox.
 The only thing left is setting the cursor properly when clicking before or
 after the view. In Chrome and Safari the cursor will always be placed
 after the view. Firefox doesn't do anything.

 Now I should make this work for the latest IE versions. :(

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28595#comment:4>