[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26949: when upgrading a WordPress site installed in a subfolder we get a 404 error page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 27 13:30:41 UTC 2014

#26949: when upgrading a WordPress site installed in a subfolder we get a 404 error
page
 Reporter:  jaumearagay   |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  3.8
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 When upgrading a WordPress site installed in a directory I get a 404 error
 page because WP goes to:

 http://mydomain.ext/wp-admin/update-core.php

 instead of going to:

 http://mydomain.ext/my-wp-install-folder/wp-admin/update-core.php

 So it seems WP uses Site address (URL) instead of WordPress address (URL)
 as set on the General panel.