[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18804: Add "has-post-thumbnail" class to post_class() when there's a featured image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 24 14:42:17 UTC 2014

#18804: Add "has-post-thumbnail" class to post_class() when there's a featured
image
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber          |       Owner:  danielbachhuber
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by seanchayes):

 I applied the patch and I'm seeing the additional class 'post-thumbnail'
 added when an attached post thumbnail, or featured image as it's called in
 the Dashboard, is included on the page or post.

 I'm using TwentyFourteen as a test and see that it also has it's own
 similar function generating 'has-post-thumbnail' in the class.

 If I applied a password to the content then the class was not added until
 the correct password was supplied.

 Additionally the class 'post-thumbnail' was added to content based on a
 custom post type that had a post thumbnail.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18804#comment:8>