[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26831: On post editing, cmd+clicking "preview" (to open in new window) makes "save" button mishave

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 14 14:30:51 UTC 2014

#26831: On post editing, cmd+clicking "preview" (to open in new window) makes
"save" button mishave
 Reporter:  synthview     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  3.8
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Hello,
 I notice that when I open the preview in a new window with cmd+click, the
 Save draft or Publish button become inactive and the spinner turns
 forever. I discovered the post was saved, but from an UX point of view,
 it's not optimal.
 Thanks