[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24612: Permalink conflict: image attachment page and post when permalink setting is /%postname%/

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 24 15:36:47 UTC 2014

is /%postname%/
----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  augustas                    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by aaroncampbell):

 though.  Do we want to assume that handling slug conflicts for custom post
 types should be done in the plugin that creates the post type?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24612#comment:6>