[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28324: Add primary and secondary color definitions to admin color schemes and add function to retrieve color scheme info

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 22 02:01:20 UTC 2014

#28324: Add primary and secondary color definitions to admin color schemes and add
function to retrieve color scheme info
-----------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  bamadesigner     |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new
Changes (by nacin):

 * version:  trunk => 3.8

Comment:

 Indeed, there are helper CSS classes. See also my reply on #28953 (which
 I'm closing as a duplicate):

 What would the use case be for this? These registered colors are only
 useful for showing a palette and for the icon colors. They shouldn't be
 indicative of specific primary/secondary colors, so I'm not sure having a
 function for them would be a great idea.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28324#comment:5>