[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27960: Visual Editor (not working) in Internet Explorer 11 (with or without compatibility mode)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 18 13:39:10 UTC 2014

#27960: Visual Editor (not working) in Internet Explorer 11 (with or without
compatibility mode)
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  garymgordon   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by dbrewerton):

 Replying to [comment:7 ocean90]:
 > Hello dbrewerton, just tried the current beta of WordPress 4.0 in IE 11
 and the icons are there.

 > So please try the [https://wordpress.org/support/ support forums] for
 troubleshooting. When you have find out, that it's a core issue, feel free
 to open a new ticket.

 I discovered it is this whacky browser that I use at work, stupid thing is
 trying to protect me from myself, dumb!!!  Tried it on my own PC and
 browser, I'm good.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27960#comment:8>