[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28037: Editor merges paragraphs when post edit screen is accessed by pressing browser's back button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 26 05:54:46 UTC 2014

#28037: Editor merges paragraphs when post edit screen is accessed by pressing
browser's back button
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  dbernar1                    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor                      |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal                      |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  javascript, administration  |
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello,

 An editor at my company reported this problem. Here is one set of steps
 that can be used to reproduce the issue:

 -----

 1. Access the "Add New Post" screen
 2. Enter 2 words on separate lines into the Editor.
 3. Press "Save Draft"
 4. Press "View Post" in the admin toolbar
 5. Press your browser's back button

 The two words will appear on the same line.

 ---------

 I've confirmed this issue can be reproduced with a brand new install of
 trunk, but I do not know how to troubleshoot this to solve it myself.

 Thanks for your help and your work with WordPress!