[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27802: Notice: Illegal member variable name in media.php on line 2418 due to invalid attachment

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 14 16:57:48 UTC 2014

#27802: Notice: Illegal member variable name in media.php on line 2418 due to
invalid attachment
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  bobbingwide      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Upgrade/Install  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 WordPress 3.9-RC1

 Attachment has a status of 'private', post_content = upload file name and
 post_mime_type set to '' ( blank ).

 Each time I attempt to edit a post I see this notify message.
 Similar explanation to #19706.

 The problem was created when Installing a theme from a ZIP file.
 You have to attempt to upload the theme twice.
 Resulting in a Destination folder already exists on the second upload.

 I am able to reproduce the problem.