[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27028: Custom fields in the Media Uploader added with attachment_fields_to_edit do not behave correctly.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 10 17:51:46 UTC 2014

#27028: Custom fields in the Media Uploader added with attachment_fields_to_edit do
not behave correctly.
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bshewmaker         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by jeremyfelt):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 Hi @bshewmaker, thanks for the report. I'm not able to reproduce your
 issue in current trunk with no plugins and the Twenty Fourteen theme
 enabled.

 Which screen are you seeing this issue on? I don't see any background
 updates occurring on the Edit Media view, only the heartbeat call, and my
 custom field appears to be treated as any other.

 Can you share some example code that would help reproduce the issue?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27028#comment:2>