[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27707: System uncheck Primary Location of Theme locations when add many menu items

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 8 06:12:59 UTC 2014

#27707: System uncheck  Primary Location of Theme locations when add many menu
items
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Eric2011           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by Eric2011):

 Hi,

 No time out or frozen in the middle of the saving process. And yes, on the
 next viewing the location checkbox was unchecked.

 Replying to [comment:1 DrewAPicture]:
 > Hi Eric,
 >
 > Thanks for the report, though I can't seem to reproduce your issue on
 current trunk.

 > I wonder if you can give us a little more information about your issue.
 When you saved your menu, is it possible that the browser timed-out or
 froze in the midle of the saving process? Or did it simply save your
 changes and on the next viewing the location checkbox was unchecked?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27707#comment:3>