[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27598: Accessibility Issues with Buttons in New Header Image Area of Theme Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 1 02:08:45 UTC 2014

#27598: Accessibility Issues with Buttons in New Header Image Area of Theme
Customizer
---------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  davidakennedy  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by davidakennedy):

 Replying to [comment:2 ehg]:
 > Thanks David!
 >
 > I'm working on this at https://github.com/ehg/wordpress-
 develop/commits/a11y?author=ehg, and should have some patches ready soon.

 Awesome! Thanks! I'll keep an eye out and will be ready to retest. Just
 let me know if anything above doesn't make sense or you have questions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27598#comment:3>