[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25648: plugin.php causes infinite loop and gigabytes of warning messages in error logs

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 21 12:12:22 UTC 2013

#25648: plugin.php causes infinite loop and gigabytes of warning messages in error
logs
 Reporter:  ticktoo       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugins       |    Version:  3.6.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 We host several wordpress instances in a multi-user environment on our
 servers. Some installations cause regulary massive error log files with
 warnings like these:

 PHP Warning:  next() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in
 [...]/html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 408
 PHP Warning:  current() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in
 [...]/html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 404

 After some googling I found out, that this behaviour is known for more
 than 10 month. So, if you could fix that, that'd be great.