[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26226: THX "Add New Theme" copy has some overlapping issues at certain browser sizes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 29 19:43:30 UTC 2013

#26226: THX "Add New Theme" copy has some overlapping issues at certain browser
sizes
 Reporter:  jacklenox           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by jacklenox):

 Mmm, designsimply and I were just discussing this literally right now. It
 looks as though MT just spotted it and changed it in the same way as
 suggested above. It's still not ideal so we'll suggest a further patch
 where the symbol and text are rolled into one element.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26226#comment:7>