[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24709: Customise link text in paginate_links() and paginate_comments_links() for accessibility

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 27 12:03:49 UTC 2013

#24709: Customise link text in paginate_links() and paginate_comments_links() for
accessibility
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  grahamarmfield  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new

Comment (by grahamarmfield):

 OK, patch created which incorporates some of the changes made in the first
 patch but then changes the output to how it needs to be.

 I have incorporated both the previous patches into this one patch - ie the
 comments pagination as well as the posts pagination.

 These have been tested in my local dev area using a custom theme of my own
 with no plugins activated. DEBUG is set to true in the config file and
 there are no resultant PHP errors.

 Hope this can be progressed as it can improve the accessibility of the
 pagination functionality.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24709#comment:6>