[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26177: Hooks Docs: wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-imagick.php and wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-gd.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 25 05:31:24 UTC 2013

#26177: Hooks Docs: wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-imagick.php and wp-includes
/class-wp-image-editor-gd.php
--------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  theorboman    |       Owner:  DrewAPicture
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by markoheijnen):

 * status:  reviewing => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Sorry to close it again. I talked with nacin and the patch for #25721 is
 good to go in. I also updated that patch with the changes made here.

 That said this ticket is a duplicate because it does addresses the same
 issue except #25721 does a bit more. In case the patch here would have
 committed before the other ticket then that patch need to be redone
 because of merge conflicts. Sometimes that just happens but in this case
 that would be weird.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26177#comment:7>