[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26177: Hooks Docs: wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-imagick.php and wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-gd.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 23 10:25:52 UTC 2013

#26177: Hooks Docs: wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-imagick.php and wp-includes
/class-wp-image-editor-gd.php
 Reporter:  theorboman    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Inline Docs   |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Documenting the 3 filter hooks in wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-
 imagick.php and wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-gd.php.

 Because both classes use the same hooks I've included them both in this
 ticket. I'll add the documentation to the imagick class and will note in
 the gd class that the filters are documented there as per:

 http://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/inline-documentation-standards
 /php-documentation-standards/#4-1-duplicate-hooks.

 Hope that's an ok way to do it :)