[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26065: update_plugins transient not properly updated when multiple plugins are deleted

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 19 05:23:15 UTC 2013

#26065: update_plugins transient not properly updated when multiple plugins are
deleted
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  jdgrimes          |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed

Comment (by dd32):

 I was tempted to just refresh the update transient at that point too, but
 that'd have just introduced yet another case where updates disappear for a
 pageload after we do something for no good reason (when we already had
 code to work around it).

 Could've also just issued an update check at that point (which would
 notice the plugins installed had changed), but that'd be another potential
 HTTP timeout after deletion.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26065#comment:7>