[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25934: Spacebar does not toggle checkbox to open link in new window/tab when in distraction free writing mode

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 18 02:27:04 UTC 2013

#25934: Spacebar does not toggle checkbox to open link in new window/tab when in
distraction free writing mode
-------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  travisnorthcutt          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by seanchayes):

 I do see the same as you report with Firefox 25.0.1

 Additionally, in Chrome 32 and Safari 6.1, after following the steps in
 the ticket description I see no visual indicator on that checkbox with
 trunk in visual or DFW.

 So, perhaps further testing is required (I'm not sure how many positive
 tests are needed for this to be considered patched / completed) to verify
 that the patch works but there might still be inconsistent checkbox
 highlighting to address now in this ticket or move to another ticket to be
 addressed sometime in the future.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25934#comment:10>