[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25811: Draft posts do not display in control panel posts listing when no category has been checked.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 4 05:57:32 UTC 2013

#25811: Draft posts do not display in control panel posts listing when no category
has been checked.
 Reporter:  interjinn     |       Owner:

Comment (by interjinn):

 You are right. I had only updated the code to trunk and reloaded my
 problem post. The issue persisted and so I thought it was a prevailing bug
 since the inner join was also still in the code. I see now though that if
 I edit the post or create a new one the "Uncategorized" option is now
 present and checked where in my production version this is not yet an
 available feature. it will most like become a non-issue in the near future
 when we update to latest. Thank you for your time and feedback!

 Cheers,
 Rob.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25811#comment:2>