[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24469: Twenty Thirteen: remove all post_format_* and the_remaining_content() function calls

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 31 04:32:05 UTC 2013

#24469: Twenty Thirteen: remove all post_format_* and the_remaining_content()
function calls
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by lancewillett):

 Everything is looking OK so far in testing.

 Quotes: with inconsistent markup we're going to be all over the map.
 Probably worth seeing the two or there most common patterns and styling
 them. I'd also be up for keeping the {{{figure}}} selectors around in case
 an author uses HTML5 correctly. A nice reward!

 Images: my test site (and anyone running Twenty Thirteen on a self-hosted
 blog) has a lot of empty image posts now. Do we have a way to migrate them
 to insert the image into post content?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24469#comment:5>