[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24407: Twenty Thirteen: Misalignment of images in image post formats that use captions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 24 22:55:41 UTC 2013

#24407: Twenty Thirteen: Misalignment of images in image post formats that use
captions
---------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  tollmanz       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by tollmanz):

 Replying to [comment:3 lancewillett]:
 > @tollmanz Can you also try to repeat with an image that is 724 pixels
 wide or bigger? We have that as the "minimum" recommended size for the
 image post format.

 Lance, the image appears aligned correctly if you use an image that is
 724px wide. I still think images that are less than 724px should align
 correctly.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24407#comment:6>