[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24330: When adding the post_formats_compat the_content filter a post ID argument should be included

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 21 23:40:22 UTC 2013

#24330: When adding the post_formats_compat the_content filter a post ID argument
should be included
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  gcorne        |       Owner:

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 Two things:

 * Missed the second argument in the remove_filter() call inside of
 the_remaining_content(). (Patch incoming)
 * r24301 broke some code we were using in a theme, that worked previously
 (Still troubleshooting exactly why this broke, but my hunch is something
 with get_post() and juggling the $post global around) :
 {{{
 foreach( array( 8, 10, 12 ) as $id ) {
         $page = get_post( $id );
         if ( $page ) {