[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24310: Twenty Thirteen: pixel shift can occur on gallery post format on non-single views

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 17 11:03:35 UTC 2013

#24310: Twenty Thirteen: pixel shift can occur on gallery post format on non-single
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by obenland):

 Replying to [comment:4 lancewillett]:
 > Not going to fix yet as it's related to the image sizes in galleries --
 "large" size which loads at something like 1024 pixels wide and is trimmed
 down with CSS to 148 pixels square.

 We should add Jeremy's fix nonetheless. Even if we'd go the custom-image-
 size-route, that won't account for galleries that were created prior to
 switching to Twenty Thirteen.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24310#comment:5>