[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22917: Allow Live Updating of User & Site number in Multisite network dashboard 'Right Now' meta box

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat May 4 16:19:12 UTC 2013

#22917: Allow Live Updating of User & Site number in Multisite network dashboard
'Right Now' meta box
------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  vmaia                   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 Replying to [comment:18 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > Replying to [comment:12 adamsilverstein]:
 > > could we use wp_is_large_network() to split up the cases?
 >
 > I guess we could use it to set the default value for the filter. It
 needs to be moved to `ms-functions.php` in that case though, see #23683.

 set defaults for live updating; haven't tested yet :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22917#comment:19>