[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23762: Twenty Thirteen: max-width stops gallery thumbnails from collapsing on mobile

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 15 13:27:54 UTC 2013

#23762: Twenty Thirteen: max-width stops gallery thumbnails from collapsing on
mobile
---------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  kwight         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by kwight):

 Hm, strange – I've double-checked the patch again and still get expected
 behaviour, on the same unit test data (full revert, svn upped to r23706,
 downloaded and applied 23762.2.diff above).

 Browser? I've only been using Firefox locally, since Chrome and Safari
 don't get down to the 360px breakpoint. Haven't checked Windows. I'll keep
 looking.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23762#comment:10>