[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23570: Add functions to extract a URL from an arbitrary string, HTML, or the current $post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 15 12:00:28 UTC 2013

#23570: Add functions to extract a URL from an arbitrary string, HTML, or the
current $post
 Reporter:  wonderboymusic              |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by Mamaduka):

 I think we should use `esc_url()` instead of `esc_url_raw()` in
 `get_content_link()`, because second function is not safe to use for
 displaying the URL.

 http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/esc_url_raw

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23570#comment:10>