[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #6405: When deleting users without any links/posts, don't ask to whom they should be reattributed

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 9 12:34:40 UTC 2013

#6405: When deleting users without any links/posts, don't ask to whom they should
be reattributed
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  markjaquith              |       Owner:  rajnikmit
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by benjmay):

 * cc: bmay@… (added)

Comment:

 I put a quick proof of concept together, essentially checking that any of
 the user(s) about to be deleted have any kind of post, and if they don't,
 just show a hidden input to run the default delete action on the next
 step, rather than re-assign.

 I also put a check on the jQuery in the header, that if that hidden field
 exists, it doesn't disable the submit button.

 I'm not sure if a text line with words to the effect of "This user has no
 posts that need to be dealt with" - incase they are expecting those two
 options.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6405#comment:11>