[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19365: Pages listed under Most Recent and Search tabs of Page meta box in Appearance -> Menus should be filterable

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 1 22:51:04 UTC 2013

#19365: Pages listed under Most Recent and Search tabs of Page meta box in
Appearance -> Menus should be filterable
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  onokazu      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by DrewAPicture):

 Replying to [comment:2 jpyper]:
 > patch added. This takes care of the Most Recent tab but doesn't do a
 thing about Search. This is "good enough" for my needs and I think would
 be a logical addition to core since the same filtering happens for View
 All.

 Please regenerate your patch from the !WordPress install root.

 Also, in staying consistent with coding standards and common variable hook
 naming-conventions, I suggest something more like this:
 {{{
 $most_recent = apply_filters( 'nav_menu_recent_{$post_type_name}_items',
 $most_recent );

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19365#comment:4>