[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22030: After "clear background-color" in design options, still css is added to html-output

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jun 29 19:36:25 UTC 2013

#22030: After "clear background-color" in design options, still css is added to
html-output
 Reporter:  Ov3rfly           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by obenland):

 Replying to [comment:13 nacin]:
 > This does not regress any of those issues, correct?

 It shouldn't and it hasn't in my testing. It removes the theme mod, so we
 just go back to the status after the initial theme activation.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22030#comment:16>