[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24549: Follow the WP Handbook Standard, and change The Loop of Core Themes to Use Brackets

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 17 08:19:51 UTC 2013

#24549: Follow the WP Handbook Standard, and change The Loop of Core Themes to Use
Brackets
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  chriscct7                           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by maor):

 Replying to [comment:19 wonderboymusic]:
 > -100. People who don't know what they're doing should probably not be
 cowboy'ing their theme files. And although WordPress is easy to learn, it
 doesn't mean we have to accomodate every noob in the way we code. At this
 point, I would label the brace thing as a mutual preference of the people
 who do most of the coding for core.

 100% agreed. And +1 for adding that new section to the coding standards
 guide.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24549#comment:22>