[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23292: Media uploader loads full size image and slows down, please change to thumbnails.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 30 16:24:25 UTC 2013

#23292: Media uploader loads full size image and slows down, please change to
thumbnails.
 Reporter:  mnrtjeR       |       Owner:

Comment (by creativeinfusion):

 Replying to [comment:9 nacin]:
 > By default medium size images are loaded.
 >
 > If images don't have medium sizes, or if the medium size is configured
 oddly (such as 0 x 0, to kill the size), then full will get used. The
 default dimensions for thumbnails are simply too small for the new UI.

 Maybe I'm missing something, but the default thumbnail is 150 x 150, and
 the default medium is 300 x 300, yet it looks like the divs these medium
 size images sit in all have max-height and width set to 120 from media-
 views.css?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23292#comment:15>