[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #6405: When deleting users without any links/posts, don't ask to whom they should be reattributed

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 28 23:30:53 UTC 2013

#6405: When deleting users without any links/posts, don't ask to whom they should
be reattributed
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  markjaquith              |       Owner:  rajnikmit
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by sethshoultes):

 * version:  2.7 => trunk

Comment:

 I tested the patch, submitted by benjmay, against trunk. I was able to
 delete a user, that didn't have any posts, without having to attribute (or
 delete) the non-existent posts to another user. I also tested with a user
 that had created a post, and was asked to attribute the post created by
 this user, to another user without issue.

 It seems to be working pretty well.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6405#comment:12>