[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18731: The XML-RPC Endpoint filename is hardcoded in the code (aka: my Host Blocks XML-RPC Access!)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 28 19:43:35 UTC 2013

#18731: The XML-RPC Endpoint filename is hardcoded in the code (aka: my Host Blocks
XML-RPC Access!)
 Reporter:  daniloercoli                         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
Changes (by Zengy):

 * keywords:  mobile westi-likes has-patch needs-refresh => mobile westi-
     likes has-patch needs-refresh dev-feedback
 * severity:  major => trivial

Comment:

 Pingbacks don't require a login/password or https to work, so I don't
 think this is a necessary fix.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18731#comment:16>